Two months ago we introduced you same here this case between a police officer who suffered a battery degassing at an electronic cigarette shop. Accusing the seller of not having informed, he claimed 3000 € to the brand that had sold the product. Today, the Lille court decided to dismiss him.
The 12 March 2016, the CRS is who is in the yard of his barracks sees at once his pants take "fire". Indeed, the battery that is in his pocket and in contact with a few coins. Almost two years later, he still has not returned to work and has undergone two skin grafts after third degree burns inside the right calf.
In the eyes of the victim, defended by the lawyer Alexia Navarrothis mysterious explosion could only come from the contact between the pile and the coins. Accusing the e-cigarette shop, he claimed 3000 euros for damages. The store Marcus assured, for its part, have sold the battery with a user manual.
Finally, the policeman has just been dismissed by the court of Lille. " The court considered that we did not demonstrate the fault committed by the seller "Says Alexia Navarro, lawyer for the victim. " It is possible that we make an appeal She adds.