Le first proven case of death imputed to an e-cigarette or rather to an e-cigarette battery in 2018 had done polemic. Today it is with sadness that we learn of the existence of a new death, a young American who had the neck perforated while using the device his personal vaporizer in car.
It's a new drama that has just been presented by the media of the United States. A few days ago, an American 24-aged man died in Fort Worth, Texas, after an e-cigarette explosion by car. It is always important to point out that it is the battery that releases and explodes and not the e-cigarette itself.
The victim, William Eric Brown went by car to an e-cigarette shop that he used to frequent. The explosion of the material he used in his vehicle punctured an artery in his neck, causing his death. Questioned and in shock, the victim's grandmother explains that this accident "does not make senseÂ ».Â"It's not like "I've been told that a car has knocked it down or that it's been crushed."».
A SECOND CASE OF DEATH RELATED TO ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE
This death is the second largest in the United States directly related to an e-cigarette. In the spring of 2018, a Florida resident died in the fire of his home caused by the explosion of his device. As a reminder, in 99% of battery explosions, it is not the e-cigarette that is responsible, but the user,
If you have a doubt, or if you are not familiar with it, consider inquiring before buying, using or storing batteries. here is a complete tutorial dedicated to Li-Ion batteries which will help you to see more clearly.