It is always important to make a few safety reminders about using the batteries for your e-cigarettes. The 20 last July at the Savannah-Hilton Head Airport in the United States, an accu that had stayed inside a box in the open during the cargo check.
A BEGINNING OF FIRE AND SMOKE!
The images are surprising! The 20 last July at the Savannah-Hilton Head Airport in Georgia, smoke suddenly came out of a suitcase that passed the checkpoint. An agent of the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) then goes into action and takes it with him to ward off the danger.
According to local media reports, the start of the fire was caused by the outgassing of a battery that had remained in a Vaporesso brand "Revenger" box. More fear than harm, this incident is also an opportunity to remember that you should not leave your batteries in your suitcase during a trip by plane.
To know more, do not hesitate to consult our special file « Well prepare for vape during my holidays".