Top banner
Top banner
AUSTRALIA: The death of a child of 19 month who had consumed his mother's nicotine e-liquid.

AUSTRALIA: The death of a child of 19 month who had consumed his mother's nicotine e-liquid.

In Australia, a month-old baby 19 died in June after eating a nicotine-containing e-liquid belonging to her mother. A surprising and tragic case that takes place in a country where nicotine vaping products are banned.


THE DEATH OF A CHILD RESULTING IN NICOTINE POISONING?


According to information from the AAP (Australian Associated Press) un baby would have died last June after eating his mother's nicotine e-liquid. The young child 19's month-long Melbourne origin was found with one of his mother's e-liquid bottles in her mouth, reports the AAP. He was rushed to hospital but died 11 days later.

The court heard on Monday that the mother was trying to quit smoking and bought liquid nicotine abroad to mix with an e-liquid base. As a reminder, en Australia, it is illegal to sell or buy liquid nicotine, reports the AAP.

It was a " lack of momentary vigilance As opposed to the negligence of the mother, said the coroner Phillip Byrne. The family was devastated by what happened, he added.

source : Newshub.co.nz/

Com Inside Bottom
Com Inside Bottom
Com Inside Bottom
Com Inside Bottom

About the Author

Passionate about journalism, I decided to join the editorial team of Vapoteurs.net in 2017 in order to mainly deal with vape news in North America (Canada, United States).

Laisser une réponse