- This event happened
VAPE IN PROGRESS - OPEN FORUM - Bordeaux (France)
28 May 2018 @ 09: 30 - 17:15
Dear visitors, dear visitors,
As part of the technical committee for standardization "ISO TC-126 Vape and Vapor Products" which is held this late May in Bordeaux, the Interprofessional Federation of the Vape, the FIVAPE, organizes the 28 May 2018 a day-conferences around economic topics on the trades (direct and indirect) of this innovative sector in full expansion, thus compiling information on the production and marketing of vaping products.
In a special partnership with the AFNOR Group and AFNOR Nouvelle Aquitaine, our federation, independent of the tobacco industry, intends to share its vision and expertise, and wishes to promote inter-economic exchange on these new professions.
Monday 28 May 2018 - 9: 30 ► 17: 15
For whom is this day of welcome and debate organized?
The emergence of new skilled trades impacts several actors and sectors of society:
- specialists in health markets, innovation, new cultures and trends.
- local, national, foreign,
- observers of economic and societal issues,
- schools, training centers and professional redeployment associations,
- "curious" professionals, direct and indirect sectors of the sector,
- general, economic or specialized media
Our goal is to provide them with concrete information to help them appreciate the issues and the interest of supporting the development of the vape industry.