It still seems important to recall the safety rules to adopt when handling vaping equipment including e-cigarette or battery chargers. Indeed, last Sunday, a fire broke out in Estaires in the North, an e-cigarette charger would be the cause of the disaster.
ONE CHAMBER DESTROYED, THREE PEOPLE HOSPITALIZED!
On Sunday, June 9, towards 13 h 45, a fire broke out at 65 from Pasteur Street in Estaires. The firefighters of Estaires, Merville, Hazebrouck and Armentières quickly extinguished the flames. According to the first elements, an electronic cigarette charger would be the cause of the disaster. One bedroom was completely destroyed. Three people were transported to the hospital center of Armentières for examinations, following the inhalation of smoke. The fire was extinguished using a water lance and 22 firefighters. The occupants themselves will be relocated by the town hall