Today we are going to meet Jerome Berthe, Flavor Creator and Sales Manager France for Baril Oil .
Hello, to begin this interview, we invite you to present yourself by drawing your own portrait. You are ready ? Well, let's go!
– Where do you live ? Where are you from?
I live Saint Malo but I am from Paris
– What is your personal situation? Married? Children?
Married and dad of a girl of 16 years (hum .. The joys of adolescence)
– Your main quality? and default?
– Have you got pets ?
– Your dress style?
Classic trying to be elegant.
– Putting the vape aside, do you have any passions?
– Your favorite musician, singer or band?
– What is your favorite movie ?
The Million Dollar Hotel by Wim Wenders
– What is your personal vision of a "good evening"?
The one I laugh and that is not planned, a simple evening with my wife (my daughter is not dead at 16 years with daddy mom!), Friends, the vape, a good restaurant, good music .
Obviously, one can not speak of a vape actor without asking him some personal questions on the subject.
– Are you even a vaper? If so, what is your set-up? Your favorite e-liquid?
Yes, for almost 4 years, I have several set-up, fan of Gusmod, a good thirty mod in my collection and this for a quiet vape on good atomizers of the same moddeur. Otherwise for the day I am frequently on a box Hexohm 2.1 and a dripper.
– In a very personal way, what does the vape mean to you?
A real solution for me to stop smoking, a pleasure of all the moments between creations of liquids and sharing, superb meetings.
– How and why are you interested in this phenomenon?
Initially, only to stop smoking. My father had just died of a cancer of the smoker, I thought that it would be to put all the chances on my side not to reproduce the same scenario and to make live the same ordeal to the people whom I like.
To finish this interview, let's move on to some crazy questions or the imagination of our guest will be able to express himself.
– Tomorrow, a genius offers you 3 vows, what would you do with ?
1) I allow people to die without suffering, I know it's weird as an answer.
2) Living comfortably with my family
3) The power to go back in time (it's cool for dumplings)
– If you could live one or more great moments in history, which ones would it be?
I would like to attend the beginning, see the arrival of the first man, just to find out who came first from the egg or the hen. Otherwise the French Revolution and also Woodstock.
– We offer you powers! Which superheroes would you like to be?
Superman, especially for his vision my faith somewhat undressing.
The essays of Vapoteurs.net and Vapelier.com thank Jerome Berthe to have taken the time to answer this interview. We will meet again very soon to discover together another major player of the vape.