Top banner
Top banner
MISCELLANEOUS: A battery of e-cigarettes causes a fire in Alsace, a dog perishes…

MISCELLANEOUS: A battery of e-cigarettes causes a fire in Alsace, a dog perishes…

It is certainly not a human victim but it remains a victim too probably due to negligence. Yesterday, a fire broke out in an apartment in Guebwiller in Alsace because of an e-cigarette battery. This situation was sadly fatal to the tenant's dog.


VIGILANCE CONCERNING E-CIGARETTE BATTERIES AND CHARGERS!


This Friday around 9:30 am, a fire started in an apartment in the rue des Chasseurs Alpins in Guebwiller. The battery of an electronic cigarette is the source of this fire. The tenant of the apartment and fifteen residents of the building had to leave the premises pending the evacuation of the smoke.

The firefighters of Guebwiller and the gendarmes intervened on this fire which did not make any human victim, but was fatal to the dog of the tenant.

As we frequently remind you, it is essential to take certain precautions when using e-cigarette batteries and chargers. If you are in doubt, or if you lack knowledge, remember to inquire before buying, using or storing batteries. here is a complete tutorial dedicated to Li-Ion batteries which will help you to see more clearly.

Com Inside Bottom
Com Inside Bottom
Com Inside Bottom
Com Inside Bottom

About the Author

Having a training in communication specialist, I take care on the one hand social networks Vapelier OLF but I am also editor for Vapoteurs.net.