Vacancy : a a Managing Partner France
The company InnoCigs GmbH & Co. KG is a German company based in Hamburg and specializes in the sale of electronic cigarettes (Innocigs).
As a wholesaler, we are successful in selling quality electronic cigarettes and a wide range of other services and accessories. Our company is one of the largest online merchants, wholesalers and retailers of electronic cigarettes, liquids and accessories in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
To support our continued growth in this area, we are seeking a manager in France, which will be in charge of setting up a distribution network.
We offer position with responsibilities in a burgeoning innovative company in a promising sector.
MANAGER / E SUBSIDIARY FRANCE (H / F)
Your responsibilities :
- management of existing affairs (Paris),
- planning and implementation of the establishment of a distribution network in France
- Prospecting new customers, traders, resellers etc.
- monitoring of existing traders,
- follow-up of the turnover realized by the traders,
- planning, organization and execution of commercial activities,
- administrative and organizational tasks related to management and distribution activities,
- coordination of commercial activities between merchants and the internal organization,
- commercial responsibility and budget planning, cash management and accounting,
- strategic perception and continuous development of any business process to optimize the distribution network;
Your profile :
- Graduate (e) of a commercial higher education, you justify a successful experience of direct sales in B2B, Retail network and / or network of wholesalers.
- you want to join a young start-up company that is growing and you have an interest in e-cigarettes,
- knowledge of the market and the industry would be an additional asset,
- very good communication skills and knowledge of the wholesale process,
- spontaneity, confidence and negotiation skills,
- management experience,
- flexibility and structured working method,
- approach focused on the commercial management of the company and the search for solutions,
- excellent negotiating skills
- good practice of English;
- good command of Office programs
We propose :
- a safe and interesting job,
- a management position,
- an attractive fixed remuneration + depending on the turnover,
- a permanent contract (full-time) with diversified activities and flexible working hours;
Have we aroused your interest ?
We will be happy to receive your application en anglais specifying your salary claims by email at: email@example.com
Your personal interlocutor: Mr Dustin Dahlmann