Top banner
Top banner
RIGHT: Explosion of an e-cigarette in his pocket ... He complains!

RIGHT: Explosion of an e-cigarette in his pocket ... He complains!

Months go by and look alike ... A few days ago, a man who went to the hospital for the birth of his son had a bad surprise ... Indeed, his e-cigarette "would" exploded in his pocket of jeans, burning him seriously on the thighs. Today, he is complaining of endangering the lives of others ...


CLASSIC AND DRAMATIC HISTORY, A ACCU IN A POCKET!


He was at the maternity ward in the 20th arrondissement of Paris to witness the birth of his son. A man of 36 years saw the battery of his e-cigarette explode in his pocket and seriously wound him, reports Le Parisien. A few minutes away, the young dad was in the nursery with his son in his arms.

« Suddenly the battery exploded and sparked, causing a lot of smoke", Explains the thirties in his complaint filed Saturday for endangering the lives of others and consulted by the daily.

A midwife from the Paris hospital who was about 40 meters from the elevators in which the young father was at the time of the explosion, tells his story: " We heard a very important noise (...) We then heard a man scream, then quickly a strong smell of burned flesh that persisted all afternoon".

A first diagnosis made it possible to establish second and third degree burns on the thighs". The doctor said in his thirties that he would have most certainly a scar of at least 20 centimeters".

According to him, it was the accumulator that was in his pocket that caused the explosion. He also filed a complaint against the shop where he bought this battery three weeks ago: " I always reloaded my e-cigarette with the right tool, I'm very careful with that", He assures.

Com Inside Bottom
Com Inside Bottom
Com Inside Bottom
Com Inside Bottom

About the Author

Having a training in communication specialist, I take care on the one hand social networks Vapelier OLF but I am also editor for Vapoteurs.net.

Laisser une réponse