SUNNYSMOKER is a family company that has developed in the high growth market of these 5 last years in France, the electronic cigarette. Our company has a high-end boutique in Paris center which also serves as headquarters and Show-Room for Wholesale Trade in equipment and liquids. Our target is therefore both B2B and B2C.
SUNNYSMOKER is also and above all the owner and manufacturer of the brand PULP liquids. Thanks to our creativity we have been able to adapt to the requirements of this very competitive French market.
We are looking for a vendor to help us ensure the sustainability of our development.
In direct contact with the person in charge of the shop, you will have as mission of:
- Advise clients;
- Manage the receipts;
- Ensure that the sales area is clean, organized and tidy to welcome customers;
- Storing merchandise stocks;
- Manage reorders and orders for the shop;
- any other task for the proper functioning of the company;
- Etc ....
TECHNICAL SKILLS FOR THIS POST:
- Experience in sales (2 years minimum);
- Experience in the Vape (good knowledge of the products of the vape and the universe of the Vape);
- English appreciable (for our tourist clientele);
- Autonomous you know how to take initiatives and respond to very diverse requests;
- Very rigorous, you carry out each task that you undertake until its resolution, reactively and efficiently - You have important relational skills and you are patient and welcoming.
Indeed, these qualities are essential to welcome customers.
Customer loyalty will be your watchword!
- You get your job satisfaction from a job well done;
The work environment of a start-up family business, frequent rushes and a complex and demanding hierarchy, do not scare you.
Job Type: CDI
Location of the position:
- 75002 Paris 2e
Experience required :
- sale: 2 years
Required training (s):
- High School (Bac level)
Sales Director / Sales Director
16 rue Etienne Marcel, 75002 PARIS