Top banner
Top banner
Top banner
SOCIETY: An e-cigarette charger causes a fire in a house!

SOCIETY: An e-cigarette charger causes a fire in a house!

It still seems important to recall the safety rules to adopt when handling vaping equipment including e-cigarette or battery chargers. Indeed, last Sunday, a fire broke out in Estaires in the North, an e-cigarette charger would be the cause of the disaster.


ONE CHAMBER DESTROYED, THREE PEOPLE HOSPITALIZED!


On Sunday, June 9, towards 13 h 45, a fire broke out at 65 from Pasteur Street in Estaires. The firefighters of Estaires, Merville, Hazebrouck and Armentières quickly extinguished the flames. According to the first elements, an electronic cigarette charger would be the cause of the disaster. One bedroom was completely destroyed. Three people were transported to the hospital center of Armentières for examinations, following the inhalation of smoke. The fire was extinguished using a water lance and 22 firefighters. The occupants themselves will be relocated by the town hall

source : Lindicateurdesflandres.fr

Com Inside Bottom
Com Inside Bottom
Com Inside Bottom
Com Inside Bottom
Com Inside Bottom

About the Author

Having a training in communication specialist, I take care on the one hand social networks Vapelier OLF but I am also editor for Vapoteurs.net.

2 Comments

  1. Rilax

    One question puzzles me in this story: what is an electronic cigarette charger?
    Personally, I have a charger and a USB charger (the same as for the tel). Are there any specials for some cigarettes?

  2. Pingback: SOCIETY: An e-cigarette charger causes a fire in a house! - en.news.world-diffusion

Laisser une réponse