Top banner
Top banner
UNITED KINGDOM: An e-cigarette explodes during the charge and fires.

UNITED KINGDOM: An e-cigarette explodes during the charge and fires.

In Silsden, a city in Bradford City, UK, a story reminds us of the importance of not doing anything with your electronic cigarette. Indeed, a few days ago, the explosion of an electronic cigarette in the apartment of a man of 54 years triggered a start of fire.


ALWAYS USE THE RIGHT CHARGER AND MONITOR YOUR E-CIGARETTE!


The 23 Last April, a man of 54 from Slisden, UK, is watching TV when his smoke detectors start. His electronic cigarette then charged exploded and triggered a start of fire on a carpet.

After calling the fire department for 21 hours, he intervened by throwing buckets of water on his burning carpet to extinguish the start of the fire. Shocked but unscathed, the man of 54 years received oxygen and was taken care of by paramedics.

For Michael Rhodes, the firefighter's commander of the Keighley Fire Stationyou have to be careful when loading this kind of object.

« If you have e-cigarettes, we recommend that you always use the charger that came with the device during the purchase and never leave it unattended while charging. " did he declare.

Com Inside Bottom
Com Inside Bottom
Com Inside Bottom
Com Inside Bottom

About the Author

Having a training in communication specialist, I take care on the one hand social networks Vapelier OLF but I am also editor for Vapoteurs.net.

Laisser une réponse