Top banner
Top banner
UNITED KINGDOM: A fire triggered by an e-cigarette charging.
UNITED KINGDOM: A fire triggered by an e-cigarette charging.

UNITED KINGDOM: A fire triggered by an e-cigarette charging.

On Friday night, an e-cigarette launches a fire in a house in Windsor, UK.


THREE PEOPLE TREATED FOR INTOXICATION IN THE SMOKE!


It is in the city of Windsor in England that the firefighters were called this Friday evening following a fire triggered by an electronic cigarette. In the house concerned, an e-cigarette in the charge would have caught fire in the room burning part of the bed and creating a thick cloud of smoke.

According to firefighters, three people were reportedly treated for smoke intoxication. The exact reason for the firing is not known at this time.

Com Inside Bottom
Com Inside Bottom
Com Inside Bottom
Com Inside Bottom

Source of the article:https://www.windsorexpress.co.uk/news/windsor/122263/firefighters-tackle-e-cigarette-blaze.html

About the Author

Passionate about journalism, I decided to join the editorial team of Vapoteurs.net in 2017 in order to mainly deal with vape news in North America (Canada, United States).

Laisser une réponse