Top banner
Top banner
Top banner
USA: A fire in a Kentucky home following an e-cigarette explosion.
USA: A fire in a Kentucky home following an e-cigarette explosion.

USA: A fire in a Kentucky home following an e-cigarette explosion.

While there are several thousand cases of fires that are recorded every year because of tobacco, it is this time because of an explosion of electronic cigarette that a house caught fire last Wednesday in Kentucky.


A ACCU EXPLOSES IN THE CHARGER AND FIRES THE CABINETS


It was towards morning 3h30 that the firefighters intervened for a fire in a house near Lancaster, a city in the state of Kentucky in the United States. The owner had left his accusers unattended in a corner of the kitchen before they explode and ignite the furniture around.

According to the fire chief, the fire could be controlled and no injuries were found. As a reminder, iIt is very important to be vigilant when charging your batteries and never leave a charger in operation unattended.

Com Inside Bottom
Com Inside Bottom
Com Inside Bottom
Com Inside Bottom
Com Inside Bottom

Source of the article:http://www.wkyt.com/content/news/Fire-crews-on-the-scene-of-a-house-fire-in-Garrard-County-446004413.html

About the Author

Passionate about journalism, I decided to join the editorial team of Vapoteurs.net in 2017 in order to mainly deal with vape news in North America (Canada, United States).

Laisser une réponse