Hello, to begin this interview, we invite you to present yourself by drawing your own portrait. You are ready ? Well, let's go!
– Where do you live ? Where are you from?
I live in the beautiful city of Art and Industry of Saint Etienne where I come from. But before returning to the sources I lived in different cities of France and Italy
– What is your personal situation? Married? Children?
I am married and have two sons.
– Your main quality? and default?
I am a perfectionist and I probably lack tact.
– Have you got pets ?
I love animals, we have a dog and a cat.
– Your dress style?
In fact a little all styles depending on the occasion, I switch from jeans with hoodie to three-piece suit ...
– Putting the vape aside, do you have any passions?
Especially listening or making music, I was a musician before the vape (live breakcore / indus). I also love playing chess and poker
– Your favorite musician, singer or band?
Without hesitation Robert Smith and his band THE CURE!
– What is your favorite movie ?
The choice is difficult, but since it only takes one can be "Pulp Fiction"
– What is your personal vision of a "good evening"?
A drunken evening with lots of friends and good sound in "Play it loud" mode
Obviously, one can not speak of a vape actor without asking him some personal questions on the subject.
– Are you even a vaper? If so, what is your set-up? Your favorite e-liquid?
Of course I'm a vaper. I have a lot of different set-ups, at the moment I'm going on a Titanide Panache box + Asteria clearomizer. My favorite liquids including rich and vanilla gourmands: The Liquid French Liquid and Titanide Brilliance
– In a very personal way, what does the vape mean to you?
The vape has simply become my life! I think I have a lot of luck working in what fascinates me. It is a technical revolution that responds to a major public health problem that needs to be widely disseminated.
– How and why are you interested in this phenomenon?
At the base I was just a big fat smoker who wanted to stop the massacre ...
To finish this interview, let's move on to some crazy questions or the imagination of our guest will be able to express himself.
– Tomorrow, a genius offers you 3 vows, what would you do with ?
- My first vows will be immortality. It would still be stupid enough to die before I could have made all my wishes ... no?
- My second wish is to be able to make an unlimited amount of wishes ... It is probably a bit greedy but logical enough to ensure the future.
- My third wish will be to make humanity positive and healthy. There the genie will have a job ... but as much as he gets used to it because I still have many wishes to perform.
– If you could live one or more great moments in history, which ones would it be?
I have visited Rome and Athens at their peaks during the antiquity, take the first step on the moon ... How not to also go for a walk in the middle ages among the Knights Templar at the time of the Crusades ..? I find that all periods of history are interesting, I can extend the list with pleasure ...
– We offer you powers! Which superheroes would you like to be?
It would be Magneto! I can do mods of madness without even machining
The essays of Vapoteurs.net and Vapelier.com thank Stéphane d'Elia to have taken the time to answer this interview. We will meet again very soon to discover together another major player of the vape.