Vap'News offers you your flash news about the e-cigarette for the day of Thursday 7 Mars 2019. (Update the news at 09h55)
FRANCE: A FIREMAN GRIEVENTLY INJURED WITH THE EXPLOSION OF AN E-CIGARETTE
Sergeant 38 was burned in the leg and hand. He was rushed to the army training hospital Percy, located in Clamart (Hauts-de-Seine). The vital prognosis is not engaged. (See the article)
FRANCE: THE E-CIGARETTE, AN OBJECT OFTEN FORGOTTEN IN THE TAXIS!
The vast majority of goods forgotten by Uber customers are everyday objects: smartphones, keys, handbags or electronic cigarettes, but sometimes there are surprises. (See the article)
EUROPE: A SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE TO EVALUATE THE RISK OF E-CIGARETTE
The EU Scientific Committee on Health, Environmental and Emerging Risks (Scheer) will assess the risks associated with chemicals in electronic cigarettes, following the adoption of a Commission mandate. (See the article)